September 15, 2010

Waitrose Donates Past their best Fruit & Veg to Zoo

I had a long drive to Colwyn Bay this week to shoot some press photos for Waitrose's press office.

Menai Bridge
Waitrose has entered an agreement with Welsh Mountain Zoo to send them fruit and veg, which is past their best, to feed their animals.

I worked for Waitrose myself in the Warehouse Dept in Cirencester many years ago now, and I was always appalled at the amount of waste we threw away.

My Pictures were to be used to send out to the Regional & National papers.

Katie the Chimpanzee is pictured here tucking into some Bananas and a Pinapple.

The Zoo is a lovely place to visit and the staff are so friendly & fun, I would really recomend it to anyone.

See Links below to some of the places where my pictures have been used...

Waitrose Media Site

North Wales Chronicle

No comments:

Post a Comment