April 03, 2009

Whitby Gazette request my Photography services

Photographer for 2 days on the Whitby Gazette.

This week I was commissioned by the Whitby Gazette to provide two days photography cover for the local by-weekly newspaper.


I love Whitby in North Yorkshire and really enjoyed working for the newspaper.

It's a beautifully preserved traditional seaside resort with a fantastic history.


See Links of my published Photography on the Whitby Gazette web site here...

Celebrations for centenarian Joy

Make souvenir badge at museum
Absolute Radio broadcasts live from Whitby







1 comment:

  1. Hi there, and I actually quite like the photo you took of me (and I usually hate seeing photos of myself)...... so did you delete the rest or can I buy one of them to use in other publicity type things?

    ReplyDelete